HOW THE RAFFLE WORKS
Theatres around the world are closed and facing a devastating impact from COVID-19. At The Group Rep, we're using our combined talents to create socially distant events and performances to stay connected to our audience.
We hope you'll have fun participating in our new Raffle FUNdraiser where we're awarding some incredible finds from our network of GRT members, friends and family.
- Each week we will introduce a new raffle prize(s) for the week.
- You have 6 days to purchase your digital raffle tickets for that week's prize(s). The deadline for entering will be posted with each item.
- The following day we will draw a winner from all digital entries we receive.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook, along with the rollout of the next Raffle prize.
- For each raffle, the more entries you have, the better chance you have of being selected.
- Shipping/Delivery: If you are in the Los Angeles/Pasadena area, we can deliver the item to you. If you are outside the area, please know that if you win, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the raffle prize to your address. We will send you a separate online payment request to cover the exact shipping cost.
Your raffle ticket is considered a tax-deductible donation to support our all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, incorporated in 1978 under the laws of the State of California.