The safety of our audience, cast, crew, and other Group Rep members is of the utmost importance to us. This policy has been developed in consultation with CDC, State and Local requirements and recommendations to provide the greatest amount of safety, comfort, and enjoyment for all who visit The Group Rep. We are open!
- Masks are required anywhere indoors regardless of vaccination status and will be available onsite.
- We have retrofitted our HVAC units to utilize UV light purifiers, MERV 13 filters, and allow in more outside air. All the components of the interior of each of our three roof-top package units have been chemically cleaned to make our indoor theatre experience much safer.
- We will be following the up-to-the-minute safety guidelines of the CDC.
Cast and Staff Safety
- We have instituted a policy requiring full vaccination for all staff, artists, and volunteers who work onsite at The Group Rep.
- Cleaning staff will disinfect high-touch areas on a rigorous schedule, and we will inventory the space to limit the number of surfaces any patron needs to contact (such as door handles).