The safety of our audience, cast, crew, and other Group Rep members is of the utmost importance to us. This policy has been developed in consultation with CDC, State and Local requirements and recommendations to provide the greatest amount of safety, comfort, and enjoyment for all who visit The Group Rep. We are open!
- We are now requiring that all audience members are fully vaccinated.
- Upon entry, all audience members will need to provide proof of full vaccination; with a final date stamp that is at least two weeks prior to performance date.
- Acceptable forms of proof include: Vaccination card or a photo of vaccination card; Healthvana (Mobile Wallet); Email of vaccine proof
- Masks are required anywhere indoors regardless of vaccination status and will be available onsite until such time that LA County stops requiring masks indoors. At that point, masks will continue to be strongly recommended for all our patrons.
- As of this time, no children under the age of 12 will be permitted.
- We will have a certified Covid Compliance Officer available at every performance.
- We are scheduled to retrofit our HVAC units to utilize UV light purifiers and MERV 15 filters. All the components of the interior of each of our three roof-top package units will be chemically cleaned to make our indoor theatre experience much safer.
- Concessions will only be sold out in front of the theatre for patrons to enjoy in the open air.
- We will be following the up-to-the-minute safety guidelines of the CDC.
Cast and Staff Safety
- We have instituted a policy of requiring full vaccination for all staff, artists, and volunteers who work onsite at The Group Rep.
- Cleaning staff will disinfect high-touch areas on a rigorous schedule, and we will inventory the space to limit the number of surfaces any patron needs to contact (such as door handles).