The Group Rep Theatre is accepting submissions for their fourth annual production of NINE WINNING ONE ACTS, to be presented June 20 to July 26, 2020 in North Hollywood, California for a total of 12 performances.
Please read the following guidelines before submitting:
- Original world-premieres only. No adaptations or previously published pieces will be accepted.
- One acts should not exceed 10 minutes in length, no exceptions.
- Minimal sets, costumes and props are required.
- Up to two scripts per playwright will be accepted.
- Submissions must be in pdf format only.
- A $5 non-refundable fee is required for each play submitted.
- If selected, a royalty of 6% of net box-office receipts will be divided among the playwrights.
- Plays must include a cover sheet with title of play, name of playwright, contact information (phone number, email, city, state), and a brief description of the play, including characters, setting and running time.
Any themes and genres (excluding musicals and monologues) are accepted.
The deadline for submissions is March 15, 2020. We look forward to your submissions!
Go to: http://legacy.thegrouprep.com/
If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.